Cannabidiol or CBD is an active substance found in hemp flower. It is compatible with our endocannabinoid system that regulates mental and physical health and is thus recognized and used in metabolic processes.
All Cannabis strains (sativa, Indica, ruderalis) are extremely rich in cannabinoids, found in the flower.
So far, hundreds of different cannabinoids have been discovered and isolated.
Cannabinoids, together with other active substances from the cannabis flower, are the subject of most diverse scientific and clinical research.
The most famous cannabinoid that, in our opinion, unjustly stigmatized this plant, is THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), which in its nature is psychoactive.
Of the other cannabinoids, the most significant place in the research belongs to CBD – non – psychoactive cannabinoid.
It can be used in a wide range of products, from food, nutritional supplements to cosmetics, and most of all in the medicine because of its efficiency in treating a wide range of health problems.
- effective in various neurological disorders
- effective in boosting the immune system
- supports the regeneration of healthy cells
- helps ease anxiety and insomnia
- it has a beneficial effect on neurodegenerative diseases
- eases pain, inflammatory conditions in arthritis, osteoporosis
- it has a beneficial effect on autoimmune diseases, skin diseases
- it has a beneficial effect on the digestive system
- it has a beneficial effect on diabetes
- effective in fibromyalgia
- effective in glaucoma
- effective in depression, Parkinson’s disease, stress
Products are still work in progress and will soon be available.